Favorite Sports

Gracey

OSNN Newbie
Joined
2 Mar 2009
Messages
2
Hello,
Please tell me which is your favorite sport? Mine is Hockey. I just loved to play this game.

Thanks
 
Last edited:
Snooker
25qx83p.gif
Boxing
sport-smiley-5521.gif
Football
sport-soccer-smiley-24.gif
Ski jumping
sport-smiley-5579.gif
.

Can I tell you what sports I hate? I really can't stand Cricket, Golf and Rugby :speechless:
 
swimming :]

and football too.. but not as much (btw, thats soccer for all of u north of the rio grande 😛)
 
Football (Go GIANTS!), baseball (Yeah Yankees), hockey (How bout them Devils)
 
Martial arts, boxing, rugby, cricket.

Speaking of boxing, anyone watch Mosley vs. Margarito? I only got round to watching it last night. A well deserved win by Mosley!
 
Football, Basketball, Baseball, Boxing, Golf, and Hockey, all in this order, for all of you sports loves, the sites does have fantasy leagues, anyone interested in baseball right now please join us.
 
Football (North American version,) Boxing,Basketball,Hockey, Track & Field, Rugby, Women's field hockey, mixed martial arts,La Crosse
 
What I like watching:

Football, basketball

What I like playing:
Basketball, volleyball, fishing (YES it is a sport)

NOTE: Anyone who believes it is not a sport go fishing all day the way basmasters do and then tell me it is not hard on your body...

Mike A!
 
Speaking of boxing, anyone watch Mosley vs. Margarito? I only got round to watching it last night. A well deserved win by Mosley!

Moseley has been beating tough mexican fighters for years...Although he did make Margarito look rather ordinary. Not like when he fought Cotto.


Perhaps the gloves were the reason he was doing so well? I'd hate for it to be true.
 
Mlakrid, you are right, I do a load of fishing in the summer, damm it can one hell of a workout, I'm sorry I didn't mention it.
 
Mlakrid, you are right, I do a load of fishing in the summer, damm it can one hell of a workout, I'm sorry I didn't mention it.

LOL no apologies needed... :laugh:

it wasn't intended for anyone in particular Lawman... just making sure no one makes smart comments ahead of time!

Mike A!
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top