favorite movies

I had to register just to add another vote for Leon:The Proffessional (the other added minutes are great), it's the best movie ever and Natalie Portmans only good movie. hehe

Other good ones for me where Memento, Raiders of the lost arc, A better tomorrow, Dogma, The Princess Bride, and Gleaming the cube.

40119079.jpg

Here's mine-----------------1.The Green Mile 2.Stand By Me 3.The Outsiders 4.The Wanderers

god, I didn't mention braveheart?...some of the best scenes in movie making;

when Wallace inspires his army of nothing more then family men, who want nothing more then a haven for their family, to stand their ground...whew..

and then, Wallace finds betrayall from his friend...shivers

this movie belongs on my list

Damn this could be a long list... I will keep it to my top 5. BTW at last count at my video store over the past 15 years I have rented over 10,000 movies, that is NOT a typo.
Top 5 are

- Dances With Wolves
- Pink Floyd's The Wall
- Heat
- Interview w/ The Vampire
- Clerks

I had to limit it to 5 or I would take up all the space on this site :D
FYI - each of the the movies listed I have seen each at least 25 to 30+ times.

THE BEST EVER IS THE MATIX ...... OR TRIPLE X !!

ALL THE WAY.....................

/me almost cries with sadness

no one mentioned the usual suspects... :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back