Fav OS X Apps?

Ah, of course.

I used http://themechanger.sourceforge.net/ to change my themes (plenty of links to theme sites on that site too) although I'm not entirely certain if it works with Panther (10.3) yet, as I haven't tried it since I upgraded, and I seem to remember problems with it when Panther was first released.

(edit) The app is compatible with Panther, it's just the themes that aren't. As long as the theme is made for 10.3 it will work fine.

Great, thanks guys. :)

Have either of you used Konfabulator or Candybar? I've read a bit on both, but neither are free. I was looking for something to replace both Samurize and IconPackager.

Nope, I'm not really fussed about having thousands of tiny little things crawling all over my desktop :p Some people seem to worship Konfabulator though.

As for changing icons, it's as easy as copy and paste. CandyBar just makes it easier I think(?)

MacIrssi: http://www.g1m0.se/macirssi/
Just used this today for the first time, so far it looks very nice. Its in very early stages and lacks some required features but these should all be added in the near future.
For me anyway this could become a replacement for XChat :)

Anyhoos.
Back on topic a bit ;P

I like...

iTunes
Camino web browser (its the BookMark management feature !! )
Evological webcam software
LeapFTP (its not free, but its so easy and clean to use :D )

And those are my fave apps a.t.m :)

Edit /// How the fugger did I forget this...

Hack/Mod/Cool thing :rolleyes: ... :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back