Erm

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
Crack Fiend says:
AutoMessage: Opions are like a********; everyone has one, so feel free to leave yours at the beep.
Electronic Punk says:
whats an opion ?
Electronic Punk says:
is it like an onion ?
Crack Fiend says:
not sure
Electronic Punk says:
that would be cool
Crack Fiend says:
yeah, but a fruit i think
Electronic Punk says:
so you could, ,in theory, have an opion crumble
Crack Fiend says:
probably
Electronic Punk says:
Groovy

Just thought I would share that.

*cough cough cough cough cough*

sorry, nasty cold going here ;)

HUH?!?!?!?!You drunk again?

When i woke up this morning..well, it wasn't excactly morning..anyway, it was f***ing snowing...ok, i live in norway, but hey, it's May for gods sake...so i did what most people would..atleast my friends..i checked how much money i had..not much i can tell u...but beer is cheap, so what the f**k..got some beers...some is an understatement..turned on Guns N' Roses on my stereo.and now i find the snow kinda nice..jeez..i better stop drinking...lol

yes snow. u know that white stuff...outside i mean. lol.
couldn't believe my eyes. but as i said, it was kinda nice. hmm, wonder if i have some left over christmas presents i never opened...merry christmas y'all...
ok, one more beer and i better stop this madness.............(thats me fading out)

Sorry for the reaction, but it has been in the 90's F for the last couple of weeks here. And we don't get snow in Florida. :( It would be nice once or twice a year. No more than that.

funny, i have this little "thing" going on with a girl from kansas, and she said excactly the same thing...go figure...i wouldn't mind showing it to her though........(me fades again)

hehe, u got that right x. btw, anyone still listening to gn'r?
been a while, but omg..they made some kick ass music in their prime...just my opinion though. rocket queen, sweet child o' mine, paradise city, coma(love that one), the whole lies ep..i could go on and on and on...and on...

Originally posted by andy_rose
anyone still listening to gn'r?
been a while, but omg..they made some kick ass music in their prime...just my opinion though. rocket queen, sweet child o' mine, paradise city, coma
I didn't like them at all when they first came out. But, after a while, Appetite for Destruction became a favorite.

ya appetite is a classic..i was sold already in 87 when it came out..
hmm, just browsing around, and i see that spiderman is already on kazaa etc. anyone checked it out yet. i tried but they are all remotely..

Originally posted by andy_rose

hmm, just browsing around, and i see that spiderman is already on kazaa etc. anyone checked it out yet. i tried but they are all remotely..
Some talk about it in this thread.

ahh, thanx a bunch xsiv!!:) ..me checks mirc in a hurry...:D

I ate one too many cookies once.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back