Ep

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
Do you know who Erick is? He submits software news but all he submits is sh!t like this:

and this:
Fallout Map Editor is released!!!
http://www.slo.ru/
(news allways top on page. plz, post link on html page - http://www.slo.ru)

I delete them. If you go to the site it's not in english, not even Henyman english :p

Can we get him to submit something more substantial?? Or do I keep deleting as he submits?

The above 2 are still waiting to be submitted, I'll leave them until you reply whether to post or delete :)

If you go to the site it's not in english, not even Henyman english :p

grrrrrrr;)

i just delete his news.....it is all crap like you said.:eek:

likewise, it dont even fill a line up.

and who the **** is the newsposter guy sending the same thing in 10 times :s my poor msn

Well if you can, try and do a little research... do a quick search and try and find the homepage. Barely deserves credit, but its not just his name appear as the submitee that really matters.

I know I haven't been posting news alot recently but have tonight decided to show some enthusiasm and get the hell on with it. Just about unpacked, got a cool story I may post later, writing from scratch - love doing that.

Also gonna msg the author of Zoom Player, Blight, to organise a competition when Zoom Player 3.0 goes final, willing to spend $100 out of my own pocket for 5 licences he will hopefully chip in som,e himself, and we will see how it all works out. Its still at RC1 so there is so time to plan all this...

Got tomorrow off work, the whole day, this is a first for quite a while so after a nice loooooooooong lie in I will be about all day!

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
Well if you can, try and do a little research... do a quick search and try and find the homepage. Barely deserves credit, but its not just his name appear as the submitee that really matters.

Ok, will research it when I have time, which isn't much lately.

I know I haven't been posting news alot recently
You post news? :p

Also gonna msg the author of Zoom Player, Blight, to organise a competition when Zoom Player 3.0 goes final, willing to spend $100 out of my own pocket for 5 licences he will hopefully chip in som,e himself, and we will see how it all works out. Its still at RC1 so there is so time to plan all this...

Sounds great! I'm willing to chip in if you want :)

Got tomorrow off work, the whole day, this is a first for quite a while so after a nice loooooooooong lie in I will be about all day!
I'd love to have a day to do absolutely nothing, enjoy it EP

No need to chip in, this is something I want to work out with the author as I believe this van be beneficial to both sites. I registered my own personal copy as soon as humanly possible...

But not before posting it on NTFS ;p

sounds really cool:cool:

u still wrkin in tesco??

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back