English Flag St. Georges Cross

better ... but lets try and keep from name calling.

Lee said:
Before you hijack my thread with you PC b.s. get your facts straight, ST.George was Spanish, you want to be a mofo you go back to listening to bbc radio news.

I hear on the radio and the tv day-after-day about looney liberals and labour councils causing racial problems coz of their 'tarte' ideas.As for the links they are the first 5 I got of the 292,000 I found on this subject alone. I have to work from home today, I post here on puter breaks, or read things on puter breaks, I have not got all day to post every link I find.

Hi Marge, wassup un-evil person?:eek:

"Most authorities on the subject seem to agree that he was born in
Cappadocia in what is now Turkey, in about the year 280 AD." Quote from Royal Society of St. George

Is the Royal Society of St. George a good enough source for you? If you want further lessons in history just give me a bell. :p

Ohh yeah I am into sodomy my gf is half caste and my local village Church is called ST. Georges in Wrotham Village, by Wrotham Square, which details the whole history of ST. George. Great cop out that trying to win arguments by calling peoples racist, good one I must try to remember that when I am being metally beaten.

PseudoKiller said:
better ... but lets try and keep from name calling.
Thanks PseudoKiller I dont know why he got so angry I did not insult him (although his history is poor). Me thinks he has anger issues. :)

Lee said:
Ohh yeah I am into sodomy my gf is half caste and my local village Church is called ST. Georges in Wrotham Village, by Wrotham Square, which details the whole history of ST. George. Great cop out that trying to win arguments by calling peoples racist, good one I must try to remember that when I am being metally beaten.

Please ignore the statement accusing you of saying "SOD" ethnic minorities. I mixed your post up with others. As for my accusation that you know nothing about history - I stand my that! St. George was born in what is now modern Turkey - that is how he met Richard I and helped him fight the crusades.

I think you should learn the English language by taking the appropriate evening class.

Me thinks he has anger issues.
Don't use dialect as an excuse.

Let me hear you call me racist again!

OK OK OK.... now all those participating in this thread try to be on good terms with everyone else. Chill it all out or I will close this thread. Be nice to each other. After all with all the crap going on in the world cant anyone have a civil discussion with out taking things so personal.
I am losing my faith in humanity...

As far as I'm concerned if you want to fly your countries flag you should be allowed to.
If you get offended by this then you have a serious problem :rolleyes:

Ahhh I liked the way you put that Marge !

Pseudo for president!

omg I just lost like 10,000 brain cells

the flags on the cars are annoying and just plain silly

on another note, anyone who takes offense to my displaying patriotism for my country (esp if they are in my country and came here of their own accord) can stfu ;)

LOL when I am priminister I will give you whatever jobs you want in the cabinet, both Geffy and the evil one. :)

Oh thanks Lee and can we please pass a law that makes it illegal to sing England as Eng a land??
Drives me up the bloody wall it does :p

Everyone knows I love my country, but I hate politicians and all this political correctness.

I don't mind the floods of illegal immigrants, my only problem with "foreigners" in the country is if they can't speak our language. It may be racists and it may be nasty, but it is where I feel I have to draw the line.

Football is our national sport, whethere you like it or not - ie me tbh! and even tho we don't actually win, it is something to be proud of. Not being able to show our flag, pretty much outdoes the no christmas decorations bollox that we get more and more plagued with every single year.

Marge you will be sports minister you can do what you want. EP I do mind all the illegal immigrants btw. If they're legal then fine, I am happy for them.
Seems I have found a deputy in EP.

Call our party the 'ban political correctness sanity party'.

:nods:

I agree totally with EP too!

Mile, who cares where St George was born, this is about being patriotic
to the country you where born and live in. you say in an earlier post about 'hijacking' by football holligans and racists, need I mention 'Leeds supporters', knifed by so called "Patriotic" Turkish football fans.

Do you think English people have "rights" in places like Iraq and Iran, I dont
think so, trying building a church there then! Here we have a bloody mosque
on every corner.

I want to know who this person is who started this ridiculous idea, this is ENGLAND for christ's sake, where just to bloody soft.

Lee, I think you really started something here!

Wow, that is amazingly stupid. I have to agree with immigrants speaking the language of the country. I mean how the hell do you expect to live in a country if you don't even speak the same language? Just plain stupid....

I have a friend whos family have lived over here for 40 year and his mother can't barely speak or understand English. :eek:

Oh and I said yesterday that a council had banned St Georges flags as it may upset Ethnic minorities, well according to an email sent to BBC News this morning it's Boston in Lincolnshire.How sad :confused:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back