Empire Earth

Infinite0

Universal Translator
Anyone play this? I've played AoE and this game is way harder. I can usually pick up a game and do reasonably well, but not this one.

I played with a computer as an ally once and was amazed at how fast it built up its economy and military compared to me. I've another game (in EE) where I resigned to cheating to give myself oodles of resources, and I still can't defeat the computer opponents, on easy! I reached the population limit too.

Should I change game settings, like map size and resource amount, etc? Do I just suck? Advice, anyone?:confused:

It's not you. I love the game but I swear the AI cheats. ;)

Best I can do it set the game level to minimum and then after massive practice, if I don't waste any effort I can beat the AI 80% of the time.

There are optimum decisions for each age you play. Like in the nano age my best bet is to build cannons and antiaircraft. And a few of the bots that turn the enemy bots. Mortar men are especially useful from behinf walls, etc.

The game doesn't seem to be as well balanced as it could be and the AI just has a massive advantage since it doesn't waste any time thinking and mvoing it's mouse around.

Keep the map size small and attack, attack, attack. If you give the AI time to build up it will slaughter you since it can build faster than you.

Yeah, I know the feeling. Im used to playing AoE20, then I got EE and the expansion - its impossible!

lol dont worry man when my buddies and i LAN it, we do like 7 of us versus 1 computer opponent, and it wins sometimes.

phew!

it's hard to get a lot of practice in, because the game can just suck up so much of your time. i might just go pick up a copy of AOE, it's pretty inexpensive now i think.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest forum posts

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back