Easy way to resize animated .gif files

technokid88

Part of a System
Ok I’m sure a lot of people saved an animated gif file and tried to resize it and after resizing it the animation stopped. Ok I found an easy solution for you people.

First go visit this site http://www.gifworks.com/cgi-bin/gifworks.pl?com=transfer_open

This is a free online tool, to resize animated gif files. It’s pretty easy to use; all you do is click file and then open on the screen. But on this line I already have it open all you have to fetch the image file or upload it from your pc. Then you can save it. Hope this helps out.

*If you uncheck the DHTML Menus, then you can pick a custom size

Last edited:
Shouldn't this be posted in Applications?

Thanks for the link..

technokid88 said:
Ok I’m sure a lot of people saved an animated gif file and tried to resize it and after resizing it the animation stopped. Ok I found an easy solution for you people.

First go visit this site http://www.gifworks.com/cgi-bin/gifworks.pl?com=transfer_open

This is a free online tool, to resize animated gif files. It’s pretty easy to use; all you do is click file and then open on the screen. But on this line I already have it open all you have to fetch the image file or upload it from your pc. Then you can save it. Hope this help out.
Can ya make the font any bigger? :s

lol i was thining about making it bigger then that lol... j/k Oh i fixed it.. hope its easy on the eyes now..

lol

A: No, it’s not correct, though it’s something you will come across in casual writing. This is in fact a situation where written English has been influenced by speech, because should’ve sounds like should of when it’s said quickly. However, should’ve is the shortened form of should have: You should have [not should of] warned me.

Jewelzz said:
technokid88 said:

This is a free online tool, to resize animated gif files. It’s pretty easy to use; all you do is click file and then open on the screen. But on this line I already have it open all you have to fetch the image file or upload it from your pc. Then you can save it. Hope this help out.
Can ya make the font any bigger? :s

Nice font. Sooooooo, what was the question?

Yes I am bored and not frickin sleepy. Man this sucks. :s

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back