Easy Method to Get Complete Right Click Back Windows 11

My goodness, MS is making it hard liking 11, I understand they want cleaner experience, yet for those of us wanting the complete menu without two clicks, the "clean look" is brutal.

I wouldn't mind at all if they gave us an option to order right click, but they don't, and I suppose you can through the registry, but why, just give the option.

Anyway, open powershill or cmd, I did this without administration elevation.

Copy this, paste into your prompt, restart explorer, you should have your right click back

Ps, the "reg add" works like double clicking a reg file

Code:
reg add "HKCU\Software\Classes\CLSID\{86ca1aa0-34aa-4e8b-a509-50c905bae2a2}\InprocServer32" /f /ve

To go back to 11's right click if you don't want the complete list;
Code:
reg delete "HKCU\Software\Classes\CLSID\{86ca1aa0-34aa-4e8b-a509-50c905bae2a2}" /f

Now you probably have to restart explorer, you don't have to do a full restart;

Open a file, that should bring explorer up to the top when you open task manager.

Highlight explorer, then in the bottom right it says restart, go ahead, it seems they've deprecated ending the explorer process in place is restart.

If you want the complete right click, do this before MS removes the reg function, your right click will be back.

Sadly, MSs removed the ability to ungroup taskbar icons through a reg hack and they might remove this ability too, so get this while you can

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back