Easiest game ever..

ray_gillespie

Staff member
Political User
In response to Ozzy's great thread about the hardest game you've ever played, well, what's the easist game you've ever played? I don't mean, like a childs game, more like, a game that's far easier that it should be that really annoyed you cos you finished it so quickly. I remember when I got resident evil, it took me ages to finish it, and years to get all the bonus stuff. When resident evil 2 came out, I was expecting much the same but I finished it with everyone, getting all the bonus stuff, on the first night I had it. Shelled out £45 for the damned thing, brand new. I was so racked off.
So, anyone else had a similar experience?

onimkron

OSNN Senior Addict
The easiest for me would be mega man x for the snes. The previous games were rock hard, especially on the gameboy and nes, but this one seemed to be less difficult than what I expected.

In comparison though, I actually found res evil 2 to be very difficult! Could never play those games, just too hard for me :)

Helmer

Questions R me
Freedom Fighters
Max Payne 2
Call of Duty

I completed them all on hard within 10-15 hours(I think I were down to 8 on one of em, can't remember)

ray_gillespie

Staff member
Political User
I just remembered Metal Gear Solid, that was ace but far too easy and short, and also Tekken 4 on the ps2. I was really annoyed at that, I'd managed to get ALL of the bonus stuff within a few of hours of buying a ps2. Should have stuck to PCs :p

ray_gillespie

Staff member
Political User
Apparently not :lick: . I've not idea what I was thinking. Can someone with the appropriate powers move this thing?

ming

OSNN Advanced
I would have moved this, but my powers have been taken away from me since I never used it when did have it. lol :p

Aprox

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
I would say max payne 2 was very easy.. and to short. And I would say HL2 was pretty easy.. I beat in on hard the first time around in about 15 hours. but Easiest ever.. thats pretty tough. I would say Starfox 64 (I know... console).

_kC_

OSNN Senior Addict
considering half life 2 was supposedly a milestone in gaming.. i found it wayyyyy to easy, was just good eye candy ;)

ray_gillespie

Staff member
Political User
Blue shift was remarkably easy, finished it in a few hours. Only paid £5 for it from PC world tho so can't grumble too much!

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arrangel