• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

E-Icons

T

TR!GG3R

Any 1 used this prog to change icons ? if so where do i get more the theme things from ?

S

silent_bob

I used E-icons to change from the boring M$ icons to the much better MAC OSX icons. But i havent found any other icon sets that can be opened using E-icons, unfortunately cos it looks like a good proggie!

If u find any sites wot have icon sets for e=icons plz post em ere.

Oh! just noticed that this is my 100th post - do i get a telegram (or a postcard) from the queen!?!

Cheers

C

Chief

You don't have to use the sets that come with E-Icons. You can change any icon (almost) in your system with this program using any icon you have on your computer. I'm currently working to dent all my icons and I use E-Icons to apply each one individually. I haven't made a set or theme of them yet. ;)

S

silent_bob

yeah but that wood take ages to load up each icon file. Are u gonna make a e-icons file of ur dented icons cos i would lurv a copy of them cos they look well kool!!

*grovel, grovel*

C

Chief

I am going to make a file of all my dented icons, but it will be a while before I'm done. ;)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown