• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

DVDDecrypter_3.5.4.0

goodz4u2

OSNN Junior Addict
does any one have a link to a site I can still download DVD Decrypter or know a another share ware that is as good since this one is getting farther and farther out of date.

goodz4u2

OSNN Junior Addict
Elwaxman said:
what is it that you want? I have dvd dycrypter on file but it is out dated
:smoker:
I found a copy of DVDDecrypter_3.5.4.0 haven't run it yet but am also looking for something that works as well but up to date to use with shrink
need a ripper to remove macro:devious:

goodz4u2

OSNN Junior Addict
Yharn said:
search for DVDFab Decrypter.... works well. Been using it for some time now as a replacement for DVD Decrypter.
I've seen some info on dvdfab but haven't downloaded a copy yet
thanks for the info I'll try it.:)

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political User
DVD Fab is good, it's updated often (at least it was) but dvd decrypter is just so easy and detailed all at the same time

Tuffgong4 said:
DVD Fab is good, it's updated often (at least it was) but dvd decrypter is just so easy and detailed all at the same time
but its not updated any longer and there have been several movies that I am unable to backup because I can't decrypt them.

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political User
Yharn said:
but its not updated any longer and there have been several movies that I am unable to backup because I can't decrypt them.
that's where dvd Fab comes in. It's still being updated I believe and is pretty fast. Just not as detailed with info or options

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grovo_test