• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Duke Nukem Forever

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Its out on the 8th March in the UK

Our Price: £27.99

Platform: Windows 95, Windows 98
Release Date: 8 March, 2002. Not Yet Available: You may still order this product. We will ship it to you when it is released by the manufacturer.

Badass, noticed that you need Windows95 / 98 to run this, but I guess by the way thats its built on the Unreal Engine that it will run on 2k and XP too. Hopefully it will use parts of the Unreal Warfare engine, how cool would that be ? :D

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Yeah, but really...what do Amazon know ? :D
RTCW is also listed as a Windows95 game

I wonder if those applications deemed not fit to work under Windows95 will be on there :D

I

insaNity

hi, Being a big DNF follower, I would like to make a few points.

• Duke Nukem Forever is STILL in development.
  • There IS NO release date and NOONE, not even the authors know when it will be ready.
  • The box in the screenshot is fake, and it is only so they can get your preorders NOW (this is not even legal as far as I know)
  • Duke Nukem Forever will run on 95/98/Me/2K/XP.
  • The Engine development split after the UT version. 3D realms have added technology epic don't have and vice versa

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seggar