• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

download IE without IE

if i wanted to ininstall IE and re-download it, how would i go about doing that since i wont be able to use IE to goto the website?

it wont let me download it because it says "newer version detected"

the reason for the uninstall is that i cant do windows update, and i get pop-ups that dont load and i cant click "refresh" on them, and yada yada yada

damnyank

I WILL NOT FORGET 911
I was going to suggest you go here and download it to a somewhere like a downloads folder and then you could install it from there - but I see now you have it all sorted!;)

damnyank

I WILL NOT FORGET 911
OK - if you'd rather reformat - enjoy!!:D

No - I have never had that feeling - I always try to fix my problems and have been pretty effective so far - over a year on this system without as much as a "repair install" = never had to reformat!

almost 24 hours late, im finally back on the PC!

turned out my XP was an 'Update' version, so i had to track down a friend with 98, took forever, but im finally back on! with NTFS instead of Fat32 BTW.

:happy:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix