Double Check on this

zapoqx

Striking Master
I want to make sure that this is all-right to do before doing it with results unexpected.
My new system is in and I want to make sure that I transfer my hard drives. The thing is since I mentioned the issues I had before with those permissions from remnant data stuff, I want to make sure that if I transfer all the non-main drives to the new system that it won't have any permission issues. 2 out of the 3 drives formatted under Windows 7 with the tools directly from their manufactures websites. The new system is using Windows 7.

Am I alright?

Just getting usernames show up as a random string of letters and numbers rather than an actual username is all I've ever encountered in the past. Nothing that'll stop you using your files though or that a simple "Take Ownership" won't fix.

zapoqx

Striking Master
Oh ya, that. I didn't really have that surprisingly. I did however have the weird issues of any folders I had "shared" on my network did want me to give myself permission to access.
Thanks!
Now... I need to get less lazy and update that rather basic sig of my system.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arrangel