Doom III....When Is It Coming Out??

Codasmd

Old School XPeriencer
All I've heard is next year, 2003.

I'd like to have some less vague idea too.

I can only assume that the minimum requirements will
pretty high?

D

dijital

probably summer 2003 at earlier, i'm sure you'll need at least geforce 3 to play. the higher your specs. the better

S

stuy_b

yeah.. you will definately need a Ti500 at least :rolleyes: better start saving for new card me thinks!

R

RobbieSan

from what I've seen so far from downloaded stuff the graphics are awesome and will be quite demanding.. a good video card is defeintiely recommended (GF3/4, Radeon 8500).. for ATI peeps hang in there for a while though.. ATI will be coming out the RV series which will be the true competition for the GF4...

S

stuy_b

ATI 8500s have a lead on quality though, they definately have better anti-aliasing than the GF3s.

But now with the GF4s, they are equal (quality wise).. hope the RV300s go fast (sounds like they will be).

D

dijital

well i'm sure you guys know already, but for those of you that dont... at E3 this year, id software presented their doom 3 demo on ATI video cards. they are optimizing the game for the ATI.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut