• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Does Bestbuy Still Price-Match?

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political User

technokid88

Part of a System
I guess you are right just read this online...

After being a dedicated "online" only purchaser, i decided to try the B&M experience for the first time. BIG MISTAKE!!!
Went to my local best buy to pick up meet the parents.While i was there i decided too finally pick up the sopranos first season. The price for the sopranos was $79.99. I remembered seeing at BJ's, which is right next door for $64.99. So i get up to the register's, which buy the way had one cashier with about ten people waiting in line, and i asked the cashier if they would match BJ's price. She looked at me as if i were satan himself, paused and then told me she would call a manager. So i wait there for about ten minutes for a manager to show up. So i tell this manager about BJ's price of $64.99. She tells me we dont price-match BJ's because they are a wholesale club which charges a yearly fee to shop there. So , my response to her was, so you are gonna lose a $65 sale because i am a member of BJ's? She responded by saying we price match with circuit city only. So, i thanked her for her time, walked out the door, went next door and picked it up for $64.99. And also picked up meet the parents for $14.99!!!

But hey but your cheap price if because of mail in rebate, so might not work

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix