Disable installtion of new programs

K

kix

Anyone know how i can stop another user on this pc from installing new programs?
ie.. my nephew keeps installing this stupid calendar program. i have to uninstall it daily. I'm sure it's some sort of popup related to kazaa.. and he clicks it off in an attempt to get rid of it.. but ends up installing it instead. Anyways.. I just wanna block everyone but me from installing any new programs on this pc.. any ideas ?
Thx

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
Are you using XP? You need to create user accounts for each user, if you haven't done so already. With each person logging in to his or her own account, you can restrict what each person is able to do. Look here for information on how to do this and the benefits of it.

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut