Diablo 3

I've alreadt reinstalled D2 w/LOD, and I agree, boy does it look awful, but it is still fun. I am debating installing D1 w/Hellfire, but I don't know.

I got a hold of Titan Quest a few days ago, as some of you know I'm sure its a LOT like Diablo 1 & 2. At least the play style is, graphics are really good.. story is -okay- so far. I think you guys would like it, if you like Diablo 1 & 2.

hehe.. im still playin, it doesnt look that bad

well, it does on my screen, but thats the scaling's fault :p

the lag these days is the real diablo tho :D

if anyone wanna add me on bnet, my user is Er2k

I got a hold of Titan Quest a few days ago, as some of you know I'm sure its a LOT like Diablo 1 & 2. At least the play style is, graphics are really good.. story is -okay- so far. I think you guys would like it, if you like Diablo 1 & 2.

Yea I was playing that for awhile, got bored of it quick.

I completed both Titan Quest and the expansion. I enjoyed them. Silverfall was a disappointment. Sacred was pretty good, looking forward to Sacred 2, later this year. Hexplore was a cutesy one. Lets not forget Dungeon Siege 1 and 2. Oh yeah, and if anyone remembers Darkstone. Thats all I can think of right now, anyone else?

I played the demo for Sacred 2, i like i like.

The rest can all die lol

Yea I was playing that for awhile, got bored of it quick.

I could see that, if the story doesn't pick up here soon its gonna get old pretty fast. I'll have to check out some of those titles you listed emeritus.

Tried installing Diablo today, forgot that I am using Vista. Diablo don't seem to like Vista lol

Vista does not like Diablo you mean ...

Sacred 2 will be great I have Sacred and the Expansion Underworld

I installed Diablo and the Hellfire expansion. All I have to say is wow, (no pun intended). That used to be the height of graphics, LOL. Its still kinda fun though.

I've got the LoD expansion pack here, but gave away my Diablo II box to a friend of mine years ago, lol. Don't know why I kept the expansion pack - it's useless!

BUMP...

With the release of the actual game play at BIZZCON and the opening of the diablo3 website:

www.blizzard.com/diablo3/

I have re-installed D2...

Anyone want to hook up and try and take down D2 again as a team???

ANYONE?

I re-installed and it looks bad by comparison but STILL... it was what held my attention for a LOONG time...

Please send PM and or email...

Email is my username at yahoo or gmaildotcom

:D

Mike A!

mm.. what realm do u play in?

if its us east, add me.. my user there is Er2k
i'll try to pick it up again =]

I normally just play open Bnet... I may have to go the USA East route...

I found a VERY cool build for Barbarians as Magic Finds...

I will add you add me too, mine is mlakrid...

Mike A!

..... i always thought it was fun to cheat on Open Bnet. modify accessories and such to give you a few thousand levels into Fire Wall or Wall of Flame or whatever it was they called it in Diablo. cast it, and try to race it as it extends for freakin EVER.

the readme file for a game that hasnt even got a release date yet, now thats a request u dont see every day :]

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back