• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Detonator 4041 Refresh rate fix?

H

HzrnBgy

is there a fix for the new det driver ver 4041? i really hate the 60 Hz thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F

Fingers

I thought the refresh fix was dropped years ago.

I haven't used it since...hmm a while ago..

I just changed it in the tabs.

85 hertz.

Taurus

hardware monkey
Originally posted by TR!GG3R
why not try usin the default refresh fix in the det drivers ? mine seems okay usin it :)
where?? i don't know what you're talking about. i go play a game and i'm back at 60hz. how did you all fix it? my usual refresh rate fix doesn't work with the new 40.41's.

T

TR!GG3R

look around for the .reg entry that will enable these settings and more :) try the other driver thread :)

M

mbunny

Originally posted by Fingers
I thought the refresh fix was dropped years ago.

I haven't used it since...hmm a while ago..

I just changed it in the tabs.

85 hertz.
That works for the desktop but when you run a DirectX or OpenGL game, it will change to 60hz

M

mr.6

download summin called "NVRefresh Tool" works a treat for me an so easy to use :) BTW Im runnin XP pro.

M

mbunny

Originally posted by HzrnBgy
refreshlock dont work for me! need help!
Did you follow the instructions???

The problem with NvRT is that it is detonator specific. If they change the det architecture... there goes its refresh fix. RefreshLock works for ALL video cards (Radeon, SiS, nVidia.)

HrznBgy... follow the instructions and you should have no problems... just ensure that you have the Monitor drivers installed.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown