Dell Laptops

I am considering purchasing a laptop for this school year, I was wondering if any of you know or know historically when Dell has come out with new laptops. I would really hate to buy a nice new one (9300 or XPS2) just to find out they came out with a new one a week later.

Any "inside" information? Or do you know of any upcoming sales....i.e. Back to School?

Thanks!

madmatt

Bow Down to the King
Political User
Both the 9300 and the XPS Gen 2 are new to their product line. The XPS Gen 2 is a very nice notebook.

However, if you're going to be carrying this notebook around I would recommend going lighter.

Dell runs its promotions from Thursday to Wednesday; new promotions beginning on Thursday.

mooo

thecyberninja
I just got a book in the mail, and I am guessing they wouldn't make anything *major* change seeing that now, and then christmas are the times where they sell the most, so if nothing new is out now, i don't htink much will change with xmas line up either.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut