• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Deleting duplicates? [2000 pics]

lieb39

Apple lover, PC User
Hello everyone,

I have about 2000 pictures from my digital camera in one folder, I know, i should organize but whatever. I'm curious if there is a program out there that can check if there are any duplicate files, and than can delete them for me. These would be under different usernames, but this would be much help, since 2000 pictures are hard to go through.

Thank you,

lieb39

lieb39

Apple lover, PC User
DoubleKiller did the job, excellent work. Just another thing, some files seem to have crazy names, that Nero won't let burn onto a disc. Can anyone offer a program or something that will fix this problem? I don't care what it's renamed to.

-lieb39

yoyo

You know that you can batch rename files in Windows XP? Just select the files, rightclick one of them and choose rename. Type the desired name, for instance pic.jpg - this will result in files pic (1).jpg, pic (2).jpg,....

Or try Power Renamer XP

lieb39

Apple lover, PC User
D'oh. I'm a idiot, you would think after using xp from the alpha version to now I would pick that up ><

Thanks,

lieb39

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies