December Desktops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Lighter
qnotes : it ain't qnotes :D (trying to figure out . .

whatever . . could you post it ?? :D . .

have you tried using stylesheet to get rid of the border ?
sometimes it is more effective . .

that looks really good Lighter, at least you have your options open to you when you finally figure out what you want on your AD. even the test looks really good :)

can't seem to shake loose of Mafia :)
some random icons found on DeviantArt
wallie is "volcano hair" by insect540

here is mine

decdesktop.jpg

Originally posted by mupp
I decided to go ahead and change my desktop for December instead of carrying the November one on.
I like it ALOT. I hope you guys do too.

Great use of the dock! Looks great!

Originally posted by jawshoouh
can't seem to shake loose of Mafia :)
some random icons found on DeviantArt
wallie is "volcano hair" by insect540

Another wonderful dtop jaw. :)

my desktop right now...

visual style:Bcrome
wallpaper:convert
winamp skin:blue haven

jaws' dtops always rock.
DeeJott, nice blend of the colors. good work.

here's my new one for dS-M-Br... like it clean and a little use of active desktop. :D

it's 1600 x 1200 too. :)

linky

PCBoy, is that xp media centre edition ?
or are you using some form of stardock bloatware to change the look of Windows ?

looks nice in any event.
something new and refreshing..

the AD almost looks like the one that is included in the FreeStyle theme. am i close at all?

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
PCBoy, is that xp media centre edition ?
or are you using some form of stardock bloatware to change the look of Windows ?

no, stardock charges you just to change your GUI which i think is BS. the only things i like from them are their free ones like objectbar. but im using the windows media center style by danimator... btw: 1600 by 1200 res only.
linky.

Originally posted by Piett
the AD almost looks like the one that is included in the FreeStyle theme. am i close at all?

kind of. it's actually media center v3.1 by OsirisMedia, but i changed it to support my 1600x1200 res. :)
linky.

oh and i changed the images when you highlight over them. the ones that OsirisMedia had, supported only 1280X1024. :( It's somewhat different now and I might make it even more like Windows XP Media Center Edition by adding the "Play DVDs" function. I also edited other stuff like changing the color gradient of the "start" letters cuz the colors really sucked before i changed it and the alignment was not even realistic.

aside from that, about the theme.... there's another one by hyberb0le and go check out neowin's forums for that. sure is a lot of crap going on. especially the media center topic.... kinda sad how deron dantzler started all of this and everyone mocked him calling this style a fake. but now everyone likes it and there's like 4 different versions of his theme. ironic.... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back