December Desktops

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first attempt with the active desktop, thanks to MADMATT ;) ; I've just changed the news section to a real ticker and added a TV script... To run folders/apps, I'd rather stick with a dock, the start menu, and keyborad shortcuts, instead of matt's ActiveX run controls : it is better looking IMO, and easier to configure.

looks good no matter which way you look at it..
good job.

looks really good Fu. the light colours are a nice change from the dark ones that we've seen a lot of. again, nice.

where cani get cool icons for yx dick or moby dick. i like usein them but they look ugly help me please.

i found mine on www.deskmod.com and i made some my self, you can get Axialis IconWorkshop (i know its not a freeware but didn't find one) and take icon in the .ico format and convert them to png to use them with yz dock and moby dock.

Did you have to individually change all the icons or did you use a program.

mods are going to take down the pic and make you post a link or post it as an attachment just so you know shaun.

even though it is a very nice d-top pic

how do you take the words off of the icons on the desktop?

Originally posted by TKC
Did you have to individually change all the icons or did you use a program.
You can use IconPackager which is quite convenient for this purpose, though not perfect.

getting into these cartoon walls. think the colors turned out pretty good :)

You Sir Andy are my inspiration :) Very nice Desktop. I like the effect with the tool bar and Y'z Dock up top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back