December Avatars and Signatures - Over / Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by ViperSnake
Hold it! Isin't the sig limit 500x200? /\ Her sig is 500x250

:eek: :eek: :eek: call the police, or the sig Nazi *cough* PK *cough* ;)

all you have to do is right click the image and click on properties Evil Marge :D

It comes up under 'Dimensions' in the properties :D.. just like yours is 399x143 :D

Alex :cool:

Originally posted by Evil Marge
You actually measured it?? :confused:

Don't all men measure it?

ViperSnake, if you go back a page or 2 you'll see where I said I would resize it. I've been at work the last few days and haven't had time. If it's causing you that much of a problem, have |PK| remove it, I can't be bother atm, plus I'm at work

Originally posted by Jewelzz
Really nice gonaads. What programs are you using?

Paint Shop Pro 8 and Animation Shop 3.05

O.K. I'm switchin early.

Gotta keep muzikool from freakin out soooo much. :D

On the edge of 2003: A new signature. It's like the Danasoft one, but I made this one myself. Still uberbasic, but I have to spice it up a little. Thanks to j79zlr for the coding help.

Originally posted by Glaanieboy
On the edge of 2003: A new signature. It's like the Danasoft one, but I made this one myself. Still uberbasic, but I have to spice it up a little. Thanks to j79zlr for the coding help.

Maybe i missed something but I dont see your sig... its pointing to a web page not an image...

Is that what he ment by "Still uberbasic" :confused: :D

"borrowed" pic and no real holiday non-sense to it ... but new :p

Originally posted by PseudoKiller
Maybe i missed something but I dont see your sig... its pointing to a web page not an image...

:p That's the because it's temporarily hosted on my home server :doh: It was meant to be on all night, but problems with the PSU forced me to turn it off. This is how it looks:
sig.png

This first line shows your OS, the second one your browser and the third one your IP.

ahhhh, that's better :confused: (still no sig Glaanieboy :p)

btw, didn't we have a change in sig policy with regard to specs
etc recently?
I thought sigs were meant to be spec free zones now we have
the space for them in the profile page.

Seems many have slipped through the net.

Originally posted by Erbmaster
ahhhh, that's better :confused: (still no sig Glaanieboy :p)

btw, didn't we have a change in sig policy with regard to specs
etc recently?
I thought sigs were meant to be spec free zones now we have
the space for them in the profile page.

Seems many have slipped through the net.

Huh?? :confused:

Sigs have not changes for months... First post of all the previous months states the specs on sigs. Avatars had changes a few months ago but that too has been stated in the first posts also. I think maybe you are talking about the screen caps threads. That has changed a little but the specs for that are always posted in the first post.

Perhaps I should've made myself clearer.
When I said specs, I meant PC specs, not sig specs.

Have a quick shufty through this thread to see what i'm talking about ;)

NTFS Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back