December 2006 Desktop Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, this is my last desktop this year.
It's been a good year in many ways, my daughter is 2 years old and is starting to make sense when she speaks :)
I got a job configuring pc's,laptops etc. (still no Vista configs though)
Guns N' Roses is back in full effect, saw them 2 times this summer. And to those who cries for Slash and the rest of the guys.....go see them before you say anything!
In the VS front, to be honest, there is not much to talk about. I'm going for classic yet again.
I know my post count is wrong since this site changed name etc, and I have a lot more posts than it appears in my profile, but I have been here a long time...just ask Matt :)
Anyhow, what I'm trying to say here is that I wish all a happy new year and a lot of good for the next year.
Have a good one boys and girls :D
thumb-32664.png

Full Glory

Hey what do you use to get the song your playing right now to look so nice with the album art and everything on the desktop?

That is cool. Iv got it and its working, but how do i get the reflections.

edit@ dont worry...iv found the skins...

thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back