Damaged Encryted Archive Files...

akaradayi

OSNN Newbie
Joined
24 Oct 2004
Messages
3
Hi, i have great a problem with my damaged encrypted file archive... recently,i got a security program known as "Folder Crypto Password 2.0" then i ran it, but when i recall my encrypted archive, "archive damaged" message was shown on the screen!! what is the problem and how can i solve it? Thanks for deal....
(I did not create a backup point before this process)

O/S------------------->WinXP-Pro
Damaged File Size------>0,99Gb
Encryption Method----->Blowfish
Encrypted File Name--->*.fpp
 
One thread is more than enough also ... you other one was deleted

[edit] Ok enough is enough ... 1 problem = 1 thread. I've deleted your other 2 and sent you a PM ... One more and I might have to warn ya 🙂 [/edit]
 
Try launching Folder Crypto Password 2.0 and opening the archive from there. Hopefully it's just a problem with incorrect file association and something else is giving you the damaged archive message. If that 'Folder Crypto' program won't open what it encrypted I guess it gets a major thumbs down, eh?
 
Damaged Archive..

Yes, it gets a major thumbs down..Unfortunately, you are right...😱
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top