• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Cuould this be the ultimate Sig????

OOOOOOOooo OOOOOOooo OOOOOOOooo Can we have some of these, can we, can we - hu hu!

No not my one, the guys sig on the post at the very bottom of the page.... ([BoRo]-|K|ray-ze|E|-)

You might wanna turn up the speakers tho... Oh, and remember to move your mouse over his sig...

Here...

Yo that s**t is crazy...

:D

You might wanna ignore the guy at the top tho... :confused:

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
I had a flash sig for a little bit, was a moment of non-inspiration tho so it was crap and made epileptic people have fits.

oh... i looked at the guys sig.. thought "Boards of America" - sounds like a TV station and left it at that..

now that i've seen it.. still don't really understand it much better. :confused:

MdSalih

K

kitct

Originally posted by TheBlueRaja

No not my one, the guys sig on the post at the very bottom of the page.... ([BoRo]-|K|ray-ze|E|-)

You might wanna turn up the speakers tho... Oh, and remember to move your mouse over his sig...

Here...
MdSalih - Jus click on this link. scroll down to the sig at the bottom of the page an "pass" your mouse over the sig to "hear" the effects. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies