Cs Game Tonight 21/7 - 7pm Gmt

Tried that just now. Same error. Here's a screenie. I'll jump on my laptop I guess. Hopefully it runs on there OK.

Attachments

• cs_error.png
    cs_error.png
    26.6 KB · Views: 72
I see you installed a illegal version of Half Life: PreCondition Zero

What? This is a legal version of Counterstrike. Need a picture of me holding the box? Steam can suck my ass. I just tried 7 times to connect from my laptop and every time it would stop responding while precaching resources.

Read my post again and look at your attached image. (hint: Pre as in prerelease) IT WAS A JOKE!

bleh, i found my half life cd.......installed steam........but it wont remember my old account.........said sod it and created a new account. but it says The key is already on their system :eek:

Steam sucks donkey balls. What happened to the good old days of just playing the game?

ok found the "search by cd key" button :D ............just hope it gets sent to an email address that still works............... :/

I am guessing can't get on with my laptop because Steam is updating my Half Life files. What a pain in the ass.

yeah i have loaaaaaaaaads up updates now, not to mention the fact i'd be playing on a touch pad :p

Any idea on what else to do with the desktop error? If nothing else, I will be ready next time on my laptop. I'll make sure to keep everything updated.

i just went to server.........was empty :(

Henyman said:
i just went to server.........was empty :(
cause your an hour late and we finished. Not enough people to make it interesting

*caries on updating steam*

i'm sh!t anywho :p

I miscalculated the time difference to Central Eastern Time so I was very late as well

Xsiv: did you remove all the files except the ones I specified?

Electronic Punk said:
Xsiv: did you remove all the files except the ones I specified?
Yep, sure did. My laptop is now updated. I will have a look around on my desktop to see what the problem is.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back