Could you make me a new sig please?

silverblaze

OSNN Newbie
Hey guys, if you could, and this would be much appreciated. I liked the signatures you all made me, but I am kind of looking for something different. ;x I'm in a United Offensive clan and my tags are .51.silverblaze if you could make the signature with blue/bright green colours, .51.silverblaze, Area 51, and a guy sniping someone in the background that would be awesome. I promise I won't change my mind again, this is definetely what I want. lol
Thanks,
silverblaze

Ya know, someone else from Area 51 wanted stuff also a while back.

Was gonna see if I could whip up somethin new... Damn... Changed my mind. :D

gonaads said:
Ya know, someone else from Area 51 wanted stuff also a while back.

Was gonna see if I could whip up somethin new... Damn... Changed my mind. :D
hehe :D

why cant you just make your own.. learn something while your trying.

Went for the bright blue palette as requested and thought I would provide an interesting mixture of greens for both the victims camoflage as well as the grass (notice the subtle blend of 2 colours).

Was thrown a little by what was going on in the background, couldn't decide where to place the "sniper" it was originally a platform up a tree, then I decided a helicopter, but then train popped in my head and it all went pear-shaped.

Then add the logo as requested, with some other refinements you just can't find on other clan signatures.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back