• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Corel Draw 9 Font Question

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
I have a few PCs I need to re-image that have Corel Draw 9. Apparently it is strongly recommended NOT to install ALL the fonts available, because it can cause your PC not to perform well. Rather, they suggest installing only those fonts that are desired. It took near three hours last time to get all the fonts set on each PC as desired, so I'm looking for a better way.

After reading a little bit and finding this article -

http://support.corel.com/scripts/ri...dmwyPTU3JnBfc29ydF9ieT1kZmx0JnBfcGFnZT0x&p_li=

I'm assuming all I have to do is make a backup of the C:\Windows\Fonts folder. Can anyone who has used or who has Corel confirm this? Thanks!

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
Slow down or cause errors?

I was thinking I could do a standard install of Corel first and then drop the fonts right back on top of it.

drz01

Weekend DJ
What I ment to say when you save the fonts folder you will also get the system and windows fonts. After you are done re-installing Windows install new fonts from the saved font folder do not just drop them in the new font folder use the install font feature but like i said it will have some duplicates.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies