Copying from one hdd to the other

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political Access
Hey Guys,
I'm trying to copy files from one computers hdd to my computers hdd and it keeps saying I don't have access to the files, then in my computer it says the files are on my computer, but when I click the folder there is nothing there.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I can see all the folders on the old hdd but I cant open most of them or see their files, the windows installation on that hdd has become corrupted and I need to get these files off.

Thanks,
Jack

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political Access
Actually, I think i was able to solve it, I changed all the folders ownership to my computer, and it seems to be working well.

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political Access
Usually, something like that is because of ownership rights. Once you change them, you should be able to access them.

----------------
Now playing on Winamp: Scorpions - No One Like You

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey EP! All good with me, applying for Microsoft MVP right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by coming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rhilani