coolest fan ever!

i would.... if i had $200+ to blow. lol

seriously.... dyson makes good sh*t.... and if they have a fan for $200+.... i'm pretty damn sure it'd work like a champ. Hell, pretty sure their vacuums are some of the best in the world, if not THE best.

RESURECTION!!!!!!

finally saw this fan, they have a display at best buy, am waiting for a 6 gig laptop before I upgrade, all they have had for some time is 4 gigs...really cheap though but still

anyway, looking around the store I saw a display with this fan, the sales staff were laughing out loud when I pointed out, these fans distribute the least amount of air, both volume and speed, of any fan I've seen, even those 1/3 the size, they of course agreed and with big smile, "we sold one of these already" (the display's been there some time now)

there's a HUGE base where the blades are hidden, the "compressor" is simply an aperature that spans the hupe, so a bunch of air smooshed through a small hole is their"air amlifying compressor"

the air this thing distrubutes is almost "transparent" since it's just a hoop of air

this is nothing more then a conversation piece, providing very little circulation, the circulation it does provide is almost worthless and any other fan will do a better job

anyway, head down to best buy to have a look see

Last edited:
I been seeing commercials on tv for it. I might look at it when I make my next weekly trip to best buy ..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest forum posts

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back