• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Console question...

Hi,
When you use a keyboard and mouse with an XBox or PS2 does it give you the same gameplay feel like you would get playing a game on the PC?... I'm thinking of getting a console but I could'nt bear using a controller to play first person shooters (which I normally play).

Does anyone use a keyboard and mouse with their consoles? If so could you tell me your experiences with them - precision etc?

All input would be great before I take the plunge and buy a console.

Also, I know this is a stupid question but what the heck! ---> Which is best? XBOX or PS2?

Thanks, Colin

vern

Dominus
Political User
I'm not sure if you can say it is the same experience since you play farther away and you aren't sitting in front of a desk, unless you have it set up that way.

Xie

- geek -
vern said:
I'm not sure if you can say it is the same experience since you play farther away and you aren't sitting in front of a desk, unless you have it set up that way.
That's what I was thinking also. I've used a keyboard with a console before (Dreamcast) and it was a bit odd figuring out a way to do so as unlike my PC(s) I don't have my consoles on a desk.

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown