Computer Movies?

  • Thread starter Thread starter AaronMcarthur
  • Start date Start date
A

AaronMcarthur

Guest
I'm planning on going to rent some movies this week. What is a good computer movie or computer relations. I have already seen Swordfish and Hackers....?????? any ideas ??????
 
The Net
Sneakers
Enemy of the State
PI
Pirates of Silicon Valley
 
I got enough of computer movies to rent now, lol.
 
Pirates of Silicon Valley was borrrrrrrrinnnnnggggggggg!
 
I thought Pirates of the Silicon Valley was pretty good. It is kinda nice to see what really happens 'behind the scenes' of the big money corps. BTW I have read a couple of ol' Bill's books, and the movie was right on the money. 😉
 
Take down = "Hackers 2". And its more like a document of Kevin Mitnicks life
 
can not belive no one has recommended the film Sneakers
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top