CompUSA

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
Does anyone know if these places are stocking the Athlon64 3400+ ??

I will be trying to buy one of these while I am stateside :D

Man you're brave. Buy it here and take it home untested?

BTW Compusa is a reputable computer chain. I've been dealing with them for over 15 years.

And if you have a zip code for the location near the store you can do a stock check. If you don't have a zip let me know the city/state and I'll try and find a zip.

Or you can http://www.usps.com/zip4/citytown_zip.htm

they are a little over priced, check out local shops first :)

well I am in erm...whats it called erm, nashville atm, then I will be going down to enterprise, alabama on saturday.

I think the fact that it is $200 cheaper over, makes it worth the risk.

I can only find the Athlon 64 3200+ on the compusa web site.

Two hits on Compusa in nashville. One 3200 in stock the other not. $449 USD.

No stores within 50 miles of Enterprise AL.

Athlon 64 3200+, 1600MHz Bus, Socket 754 Processor
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Product Availability:
Product availability at stores around zip 37201 (Nashville, TN)
Store Information Distance Availability Available
For Pick-Up?
Nashville Superstore
Nashville, TN 37204 (615) 460-9755 4 Miles Limited Quantities Yes
Brentwood Superstore
Brentwood, TN 37027-7934 (615) 377-6985 12 Miles Out-Of-Stock No

The mileage estimates are "as the crow flies." Your house or office may be farther from the CompUSA store than the locator estimates.

Pricing and availability information is up-to-date as of 3/24/2004 3:38:13 AM. Listed prices are national prices, and actual retail prices may vary by market. Products are sold on a first come, first serve basis

Yeah, I don't want the 3200, as stubborn as that is ;)

get newegg.com to ship it to a m8 of your bro... they have the best deals...

how long you gonna be in the states? coz if its around a month or so perhaps the nf3 250's or the k8t800pro for the sckt 754 will be out... its a decent buy...

$449 for a 3200 is TOO HIGH... those things are under $300 retail on most sites...

no friends or anything?

if you want ship it to me and I will mail it to an address of your choosing if you want...

prefer if you get the OEM coz then its just the processor and much easier to ship... the cooler is a bit bigger but you can get a decent cooler in england itself for socket 754...

I am sure it will still be cheaper than elsewhere...

One option I would have is to mail it to the friends I will be staying with in Alabama, as I will be getting there on saturday. I won't have the cash to get it until friday.

If they will allow me to ship to an address that isn't my hope address and either guarantee delivery on either a saturday, or monday at the latest. Do they do guaranteed saturday deliveries over here ?

FEDEX does Saturday delivery but I would not count on it to a residential address. And a lot more buck$. Like $25 I think.

I think I am gonna chance finding a place that sells these damn things.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back