Compressed Folders...Show Extracted Files OFF please!

J

Jason Roberts

Hi

I am currently pulling my hair at this! Frusctrated!!!

When I have about a hunderd zip files, and extract them one by one. I am given an option to view the extracted files. I DO NOT APPRECIATE THIS option, and having to untick the box each time I unzip.! :mad:

Is there a way to change the default behaviour of XP opening of the zip folders. I mean, I want XP to take the tick off automaticcally...how?

Anyone help please!! :huh: :huh: :(

B

Burpster

not exactly sure if i'm giving you the answer your looking for ...but Winrar can extract all the zip files in one shot all to seperate folders

hope that helps bud!

J

Jason Roberts

Originally posted by Burpster
is that WinXP's built in extractrtor??? get Winrar is does alot more alot better :) IMO
Is Winrar free? Where can I get it please? I have tried Winzip but that ****ed up nag screen on start up of Winzip gets me pissed!;)

hard to please... pay some bucks then... i paid for my copy of Winace, and love it... glad i paid the 29.99... there may be cheaper, but Winace does the trick for me...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut