Complete removal of MS Office XP

R

rueckkopplung

I'd like to remove a previous installed version of Office XP completely.
While updating office to SR-1, I messed around with the MSI-Files. The result was, that office would not accept the Reg.-Cod (5x5 Digits)
I'd like to do a complete clean up of Office and start all over, WITHOUT having to "format c: "
Are there any tools around which clean up the registry aswell ?

Thnx.

Yes, ehm.
The Off2k Patch didn't work.
I know how regedit works, but it is rather large and I'd prefer to only delete what really needs to be deleted..

Does anyone have more information on how and where MS stores information about the ProduktID on my PC ?

Please.

Ref:Office SP1 install

There is a complete instructions posted on the page below:-
(http://www.notoriousnetworks.com). Just follow the procedure and you are done. For your future installations if and when necessary I suggest you copy and paste the setup procedure in your note pad. Just highlight, copy and paste in the run. This works, you can bet your bottom dollar on it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back