Coldplay!!

Teddy

Boogie Nights...!
WOOOW!

Saw them live last night at Earl's Court in London!! Absolutely amazing!! Really really good. Gave me a big buzz, haven't felt quite like that before!!! They are playing again there tonight then they're off to the US.....any Americans take note - i strongly suggest you look at http://www.coldplay.com/ and check out their tour dates. If you can go you wont regret it! If you haven't heard of them over much they are probably our biggest and best band right now....and superb live!

I liked them before...love them now!

Enjoy them if you get the chance....i certainly did!

teddy,

i envy u. i would love to see them but they are not coming around where i live in the coming weeks. a great band that is slowly (in america) getting a good following but obviously a bigger following in europe.

do u happen by any chance have bootleg shows of Coldplay? if so, do u do trades for other bands since i don't have any Coldplay boot cds. thanks. ;)

Tis definately one of my favorite newer bands, remind me a lot of radiohead, I think a rush of blood was my favorite album of 2002.

most unfortunately I haven't much a chance of seeing them, I just got back from blowing most all of my money in las vegas, and now got my girlfriend's birthday, easter, anniversary all comming up.

I love rock music that uses a piano.

I was supposed to see Coldplay in Dallas earlier this year, but Ticketmaster screwed up my ticket order and I didn't get to go. DANGIT!!! :mad: :mad:

Coldplay on tour (May):
Edmonton
Shaw Conference Centre

Calgary
Pengrowth Saddledome

Vancouver
Pontiac Theatre

George, WA
Gorge Ampitheatre

Bend, OR
Les Schwab Ampitheatre

Boise, ID
B of A

Sacramento
Sac Valley Ampitheatre

San Fran
Mountain View Shoreline Ampitheatre

Los Angeles
Hollywood Bowl

June:

LA
Hollywood Bowl

San Diego
Arena

Denver
Red Rocks Ampitheatre

Denver
Red Rocks Ampitheatre

Chicago
UIC Pavillion

Cleveland
Tower City Ampitheatre

Toronto
Molson Amiptheatre

New York
Madison Square Garden

Germany
Hurricane Festival

Germany
Southside Festival

ROME
CENTRALI FORO ITALICO

MILAN
FANO PIAZZA

Denmark
Roskilde

Belgium
Werchter

No exuses now!!! ;)
This band is truly awesome..cannot recommend them enough. Even if you haven't heard any/much of their stuff if you can get along to one of their gigs you wont be disappointed!

cold play is excellent live, so i hear. i wish i had the cash to see them.. heck i wish i had cash for a new 'puter too.

I am not trying to stir up any trouble, but I do not like Coldplay one bit. Thier music sounds like whinning. It's that annoying type whinning, kinda like Radiohead. Don't get me wrong, there is one or two songs that I can listen to, but overall I do not like them. Want to see some killer bands? Adema, Rammstein... The two most amazing shows that I have seen!

on DIRECT TV satellite all this month they are playing Coldplay live from Chicago. just got done watching and loved it! :) so if u have DIRECT TV go check it out.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back