CoD Cheat Thread

I figured setting +isuckatthisgame 1 would do the same thing.

Originally posted by seperatist
i found out how to get the console cheats to work. you need to add this to the command line:
+set thereisacow 1337 +set developer 1 +set sv_cheats 1 +set monkeytoy 0

then the cheats work.

You are teh awesome! Finally...

Finished the game a while back, so it will be fun to go back cheating like a mother.

Cheating doesn't mean you suck, necessarily. It just means you like to maximize what you can and can't do in the game. Or that you suck :p But I'm a pretty good FPS player, and I would never cheat online.

why does this offend people so much they feel the need to insult others? if i want to cheat on the single player game i will, if you don't like it you know what you can do and if you don't, just ask, i would be happy to tell you.

HandyBuddy, i beat the game last week and i plan to do the same. go back and cheat like crazy.

Nice, I finished the easy mode,almost finished w/the veteran mode.I'll wanna go back an try this too. :p

Must be veeery fun to cheat... honestly, must be... yes. Absolutely... tssss.

Originally posted by grimman
Must be veeery fun to cheat... honestly, must be... yes. Absolutely... tssss.

We're just having fun--we didn't mean to draw dry sarcasm or anything. Everyone has their own preference on how they maximize the enjoyment of their games.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest forum posts

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back