Clone CD

Krux

Nissan Powered
Anyone know how to enable the Hide CDR Media on the CloneCD tray icon on the taskbar?

This may help you on your way

Due to legal restrictions the 'Hide CD-R Media' option is disabled for the USA and Japan (for workarounds check www.CDRSoft.cc for CloneAMP). Also, the 'Hide CD-R Media' option doesn't work on Windows NT.

damn, ok thanks. I downloaded daemon tools it has the same feature, just didn't want to have to install it :)

well if you need to use it, alls you have to do is change your regional setting in windows..change it to a different country and chang ethe time zones....make sure you change it all to another contry, but make sure you keep english as your languege, I changed it and it works fine...one way to tell ig you did it right is after you change it go to google and see if it loads in the languege of the country you selected

canada

I am sure that if you choose canada as your contry of origin it will let you use that feature....also your keyboard layout remains the same if you choose canada

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back