Christmas Miracles...

Do you believe this was a miracle, devine intervention, both, or something else?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wouldn't call that a miracle, the doctors worked hard to save them and in the end they did. It even says in the article that the medical team worked on the boy and that it was their efforts saved him.

Anyway I hope both mum and baby are fine.

I wouldn't call that a miracle, the doctors worked hard to save them and in the end they did. It even says in the article that the medical team worked on the boy and that it was their efforts saved him.

Anyway I hope both mum and baby are fine.

They saved the baby, they didnt really save the mom, if you go back, in the article it says when they extracted the baby the moms pulse just "came back" after she had already gone into arrest...

Copied the important part from the article:

Both mother and child seemingly gone. That was when family, and even doctors, say something extraordinary happened.
"Immediately after delivering him, her pulse came back," Dr. Martin said.
But that's not where this story ends. The medical team worked to save the boy, too.
"They actually got him started in my hands, so that was an amazing feeling," Mr. Hermanstorfer said.

Seems like a mircale to me...

Mike A!

They saved the baby, they didnt really save the mom, if you go back, in the article it says when they extracted the baby the moms pulse just "came back" after she had already gone into arrest...
I know and that tells me that her heart (and body) was able to recover AFTER he was delivered and when it was under less of a strain. The human body can do some pretty amazing things that have nothing to do with miracles. She was in a hospital so it's obvious the doctors and nurses did everything they could to save her, they're not going to stand there and do nothing are they?

From KKTV.com

Then came the Hermanstorfer's Christmas miracle. "Immediately after delivering him, her pulse came back," said Dr. Martin. Martin tells 11 News, when pregnant women have complications, they have been known to recover once the baby is delivered.

What both of you are saying has merit... except that her heart was in full arrest... NO sinus rythm at all...

She was dead... I guess I just see this alot differently than you guys do...

Mike A!

What both of you are saying has merit... except that her heart was in full arrest... NO sinus rythm at all...

She was dead... I guess I just see this alot differently than you guys do...

Mike A!
The above happens to someone in this world every single day, I personnally know of 2 people who are still here to tell the tale.

I read about this on another forum yesterday and the general feeling there was that the medical care provided the results (with a little help from above). Personnally I agree with Jewelzz - "it just wasn't their time".

Very happy mum and baby are doing fine!

I have to give credit to the medical team here, it's obvious that their expertise and quick thinking saved both those lives that day.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back