cd key

Brad

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
we do not condone the use of illegal software here.

LOCK!!

edit: MY 200th post!!! WOOO HOOOO!!!!

Brad

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
Originally posted by scumbag
who's to say I didnt lose mine of a legal copy and just need a replacement
ur screen name fits you

Brad

w0lv3rin3

The Source
Political User
OMG

dudes its just a CD Key, in canada it is perfectly legal, US it is perfectly ILLEAGLE!

it sucks what can your do.

go piracy go, go piracy go

D

dijital

scumbag, warez or anything illegal is not condoned by this forum. if you're looking for a cd gen, do a general search on the web. it shouldnt be hard to find.

P

pmcartney

Originally posted by scumbag
who's to say I didnt lose mine of a legal copy and just need a replacement
Legal? Doubt it. Popular Game. Call the manufacturer or visit warez sites as suggested. It's not the same as say the posted info on changing the XP key. It is a FUNCTION of XP to do that one and nobody can be liable cept MS for FUCTIONALITY /tricks and tweaks. If you called MS they would have you do that with XP if you lost your WPA due to reinstallation. It's a handy tip too, write down that WPA that is legit and yer good to go afterwards with no phone calls needed.

----Rich

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nasty12