ccApp.exe fails to start

buzzstpoint

Computervitals.com
Political Access
Wondering if someone can help me.

Windows 7 32 bit

I have Symantec Antivirus 10.2
When I boot Win7 an error pops up. Saying it can't start "ccApp.exe" and to check online for a solution. When you click the check online it will check and come back to tell me there is no solution.

Any ideas?

Dark Atheist

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
more than likely its not supported under win7 due to a few of the system changes, you could look for an update but more likely you will have to update the whole program itself, mind you Norton sucks :p

tdinc

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
So are Avira, AVG & Kaspersky

buzzstpoint

Computervitals.com
Political Access
I use Norton AV that our IT guys gives us. It's the only way I can get my laptop on the network. They check every computer from time to time . If they find that you dont have the virus scanner they specify, they will block your email and internet access. Then it's a pain in the ass, you have to install, fax a paper saying you have this on and they will open your connection then go in to make sure you have it.

It seems to run all the time, so i dont really know what this file does in norton.

tdinc

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
your IT department, needs to get with the times and look beyond at a better product then being Symantec/Norton clones

Dark Atheist

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
still say he will require a later version if he wants to get it running on windows 7 due to all the api changes and such

buzzstpoint

Computervitals.com
Political Access
Yeah, And I can't ask them for help either, They'll tell me they only support Windows XP.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey EP! All good with me, applying for Microsoft MVP right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by coming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moussa021