Caps Lock All The Time !!!

P

percyv143

hi. how can set up my 'caps lock key' to constantly on CAPS LOCK unless if i press the SHIFT KEY?

thanks a lot.

percy

not sure what you're asking. do you want caps on all the time? if so, press the caps locks key 1 time and make sure the green button on the right side of the key board lights up under the words "caps lock".

if you are saying that it's stuck in caps lock mode all the time and you don't want it like that, try popping the key off the keyboard and resetting it. if that doesn't work, hook another keyboard up and test it. the key may be bad.

GoNz0

NTFS Stoner
Originally posted by percyv143
hi. how can set up my 'caps lock key' to constantly on CAPS LOCK unless if i press the SHIFT KEY?

thanks a lot.

percy
IT SHOULD BE DEFAULT, IF CAPS LOCK IS ON then holding shift makes lower case,

bleh cant be botherd to edit that, as u probably guessed i was trying it for myself :p

P

percyv143

hi. my keyboard is working alright. before i was able to come across a post regarding "caps lock reg" and this reg will make your 'caps lock' malfunction or it will stay on "caps lock" even if you press the caps lock again. in normal setup it will bring back the characters to small letters. the REG modifies this setup, it will only release the caps lock only if you will press the 'shift button'...
Thank you for your replies.
Good day.

Percy

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arrangel