• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Bunny Suicides

falconguard

Carbon based lifeform
Political User
or they could just introduce themselves to my terrifying miniature Schnauzer, she's at 30 so far. At some point in tmie the overall IQ of the Bunny population in California will have to be raised a little...no?

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
madmatt said:
There is some thing disturbing about this.
Yes, there is :D

I thought that too half way down through the pics.

There's like 40 or so pics in there. Some of them are VERY disturbing but incredibly hilarious at the same time.

p.s. please no one tell PETA about this.

Son Goku

No lover of dogma
falconguard said:
or they could just introduce themselves to my terrifying miniature Schnauzer, she's at 30 so far. At some point in tmie the overall IQ of the Bunny population in California will have to be raised a little...no?
Never mind your snouzer... Try Wile E. Coyotte...self proclaimed genious... Then again, I think he had more of a thing for road runners then bugs :D

Speaking of which, I think Wile E. could use a few pointers from this site :laugh:

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Have had both the books for quite a while. That site just appears to be a scanned version of the book... not good. Something that deserves money if you ask me.

mlakrid

OSNN BASSMASTER
Political User
This is SOOO WRONG... on so many levels...

Hmm.. Odd that I couldnt stop laughing...

I think Ill go home and clean my SKS...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dixoncarry