building a computer for my truck

i have a 2001 F-150 Extended Cab and it has captains chairs. I've seen mods for putting in Expedition consoles, and putting "down-firing" subs inside it, but i want to put a small computer in it, so i can play my previously purchased ROMs. I was thinking i wanted to just put an NES in it, but why not go the extra step, and put my SNES games on it too.

i've heard about people putting computers inside tool boxes, and lunch pales, where do they get their motherboards and power supplys?!

B

Bronx Bomber

they probably would take stuff from a laptop, or something like one of those tiny shuttlepcs.

but, finding a small enough powersupply is probably the hardest part.

J

jones

Dont forget to put MAME on there. origional mortal kombat 2 is the bomb for arcade, samurai shodown. theres some more but its absolute best for roming.

My bro was putting a PC is his jeep for mp3s etc, ill find out what type of PSU he used, was pretty small.

sweet. i already started measuring, and i found a perfect spot to vent this mini-beast! i'll take pictures of the custom things i do, maybe even turn it into a tutorial or 'how-to' (samething, whatever)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut