• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Britney Spears ?????????

A

Amarach

A+

I actually think that flash prooves they are real. Notice that when she looks big, she is wearing something that hikes her breasts up. Also, on the nikolodean appearance, she was probably using those fake slideins, thus the abnormally hard nipples.

A

Amarach

Bah, who cares about trends?

Oh oh, that fasion is so last fall.

Oh oh, your pc is so last week.

Trends are just made up by shallow people so they can feel special and feel their hollow lives.

Not trying to attack you, Iron, your statement just made me think of those "trendy" people back when I was in high school and I had to vent.

Also, I say her breasts are a great discussion. :cool:

X

-[xs]-mirage

ha as for you sexually depressed peeps who like the look of the person in the "real pic" come on guys.....

And as for brits real size i think she has ballons in her Chest so she can expand and flatten them when she likes, otherwise she has the weirdest Chest ever.

G

G-Lizard86

My opinion...: Spear Britney!!! :p:D hmm...maybe she has valves under her Chest or something...inflate before a concert...deflate after...lol...:D whatever....FøçK Popmusic anywayz...!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierge