Boxcar Racer And Blink182

N

Not Bman

As some would know, tom and travis from Blink 182 is doing a side project! Which the band is called Boxcar Racer!

For the people who have heard both bands.....

Blink182 and Boxcar Racer

I was wondering which band do you rather like, the type of music they are and crap?

i rather listen to rap, some hardcore gangsta stuff. not commerical rap, ;p

i was wondering why boxcar racer sounded very similar to blink.........

and thats my opinion---very similar

i know there rap ;p, just felt saying it me sleepy. nitenite

Blink 182, for me, is the most depressing band ever. I have really bad ways I can relate a song two a few events in real life that really meant a lot to me. Dammit is that song. And I think all Blink songs sound alike, they all are depressing. Same with boxcar racer...

i can relate to almost each song, they dont all sound the same, i dont know i just like there type of music, and if you8 ever go to one of there concerts there really funny !!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back