Bored Beyond Belief...

P

PseudoKiller

I decided to let my WoW account lapse on 8/29 mostly because the game itself has gotten so redundant and somewhat frustrating. That being said, I am surprised to feel this withdrawl... a kind of feeling for the game. Maybe because it's a MMO and i am accustomed to talking with ppl on it. I dont know but either way i am bored and Facebook dont cut it.
The only thing I've actually accomplished is setting up my back ups along with cleaning up about 250+GB of crap across my systems... got plenty more to go through. Been researching the iPhone, BlackBerry (currently have the BB Curve) and a bunch HTC phones. Other than all that I am SOOOOOO BORED!! I dont game much and dont have any projects for my graphics... guess you could say i am in a rut or something.

So what do you all do when there is down time or generally just bored??

:dead:

I'll play Gears of War II or Call of Duty World at War or Battlefield Bad Company on da X Box 360.

Was bore to death yesterday, fired up the 360 and blew shiit up on Bad Company. Felt much better. :D

I'll play Gears of War II or Call of Duty World at War or Battlefield Bad Company on da X Box 360.

Was bore to death yesterday, fired up the 360 and blew shiit up on Bad Company. Felt much better. :D

unfortunately i dont do consoles... cant get into them. barely play games as it is... UT is so over COD 1 2 and MW all have been beaten. Sad to say but games dont do it for me anymore. <sniff sniff>

well.. lately i checked out hbo's oz.. kept me busy for a while, and its pretty cool too

havent been playing anything cos im waiting for the battlefield 2 patch and a few steam sales...

unfortunately i dont do consoles... cant get into them. barely play games as it is... UT is so over COD 1 2 and MW all have been beaten. Sad to say but games dont do it for me anymore. <sniff sniff>

Well, if ya go console and the xbox live, you can talk to people (or what passes for people theese days :p) and not be lonley no more. Even better, you can trash talk 'em and then frag 'em to hell in itty bitty peices. :D

I am forever looking for new games to keep me entertained but I am pretty picky so I only try the ones that get very good reviews. It's rare that a game keeps my attention so if I play it for a few days it's interesting, if a week or more it's good, if a month or more that's practically addiction. :D

I used to play WOW several years ago but after 6-8 months of it and within sight of the then top level 60, I got bored and frustrated and stopped playing. I used to play every new version of Need for Speed but starting with Pro Street I haven't. The fact that my steering wheel broke and I haven't bought another might be a factor. Played it on my 60 inch TV.

Lately I was playing Fallout 3 for perhaps a month, and I played the new Wolfenstein for several days and may get back into it sometime so they're not too bad. I like online too but I like a game that can keep my attention in single player mode.

Yeah, what to do when bored? Now that is a question I ask too.
Lately I have been playing Shadow Complex on the xbox. Pretty nice game if you ask me.
Shadow Complex Review (Xbox 360)
BTW my xbox name is chidem if anyone wants to be my friend :)

Y'all need to get to the gym and workout :)
Haha just wrote that on my facebook page lol.
Trained 5 days a week for 8 years on the gym, but stopped some 5-6 years ago. Wife, kids, work.....
But have the feel to start up again.

My FB page says "2 more hours" :p

I workout daily. I alternate between cycle (spin), lifting and bootcamp. Although you wouldn't know it by looking at my fat ass :(

Y'all need to get to the gym and workout :)

I've never been to a gym in my life and have no intentions of doing so now, even the word exercise bores me to tears. I've just lost 20lb by cutting out junk food, coca cola, crisps and sweets and I feel gooooooooooooooooooooood. When I can be bothered I put on a pair of boxing gloves and beat up a punchbag but that's only once a week if that and only because I promised hubby when he bought it for me that I use it regularly :eek: :laugh:

What is bootcamp? Sorry, my english aint perfect lol.

What is The Boot Camp?
Boot camp workouts are efficient because you work your entire body-- heart and muscles--by going from one exercise to another with no rest. The workouts involve calisthenics like pushups, jumping jacks, crunches and other body weight exercises...the difference lies in the intensity. In boot camp, your challenge is to take your body to its limit. You work, you sweat and, best of all, you burn calories like crazy.
Boot camp workouts are:

• A great way to burn lots of calories.
  • Efficient - you work your whole body in a short period of time.
  • Fun - each exercise is different so you don't get bored.
  • Easy to fit in to a busy schedule - You can do it anywhere with little equipment.
  • As challenging as you want them to be.

everyone who has a facebook page please list it here...

mine is My Facebook
Added

i work out at home.. like when im waiting for a download to finish or something xD (who would've thought the scammers at my isp might be actually doing me a favor :p)

added u PK.. over here's mine!

i work out at home.. like when im waiting for a download to finish or something xD (who would've thought the scammers at my isp might be actually doing me a favor :p)

added u PK.. over here's mine!

i accepted your request... thank you for telling me who you were because for those who dont send a note along with your request i will reject it since there are some less than scrupulous ppl out there.

My FB page says "2 more hours" :p

I workout daily. I alternate between cycle (spin), lifting and bootcamp. Although you wouldn't know it by looking at my fat ass :(

That's cause yer sittin at da puter all da time. It's called "secretarilitis" or by it's more common name "secretary spread". :rolleyes:

Hey! Put that jelly roll down! :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back